Google Play Store for Samsung Download
The Google Play Store is pre-installed on all Samsung smartphones. The Google PlayStore app is usually installed on your home screen. But it can also be found through the applications of your device. The Google PlayStore for Samsung smartphones will be available in a folder labeled Google.
How to download and install Google Play Store for Samsung!
The Google Play Store for Samsung comes up with new daily updates, which is great. The bad news is that it might take some months, or for some people even longer than that, to get the deadest iteration. The main feature never changes so using an older version isn’t all that bad as we think. Nonetheless, we appreciate the wish to receive the deadest and terrific version on your Samsung device.
Attempting to update and download Google Play Store on your Samsung device? Here’s how.
Method 1: Check your existing version.
The first stuff you’ll need to do is look over the existing version. First, make sure that you’re downloading Google Play Store’s latest version for Samsung.
Follow these steps below to execute this:
- First, open your Google Play Store app.
- Second, open the settings.
- Third, scroll to the bottom. You’ll get the “Google PlayStore version of Samsung” there.
This step is very important because you will never prefer to install an older version of Google PlayStore for Samsung by coincidence. You also need to make sure that you download a fresh version that is friendly with your Samsung phone.
Method 2: Download Google Play Store via an APKfile for a Samsung device.
It’s a fresh self-explanatory step. The Google Play Store for Samsung device is accessible in APK format like any other Android app. You can easily download APKs from websites, tech blogs, or any other places. However, for now, APKMirror is probably your best bet for believed Google Play Store APKs for Samsung. Here are some steps for downloading the Google PlayStore app for Samsung:
Find the latest version of the Google Play Store for Samsung you want. If you want a recent version, reference your existing version and look over if a new one is accessible.
Download the Google Play Store app for Samsung by following the website’s instructions.
There are some further places that have new Play Store APKs uploaded.
However, APKMirror is the easiest procedure and its one that people generally have faith. You shouldn’t have any difficulties getting it from there.
Method 3: Install from Unknown Sources
This process will appear on Android 8.0 and later. You must provide individual apps the means to install apps in newer versions of Android.
Study security consents
The Unknown Sources setting has been a basis of Android for eras. When disabled, it prevents customers (and other apps) from installing applications from anywhere else aside from the Google Play Store for Samsung. Some of the steps are:-
- First, enter your device settings.
- Then, go to “Security”.
- After that, find out the unknown sources alternative and check the box. A notification will pop up which you should surely read. Once done, click “OK” and this will facilitate you to install APKs from Unknown Sources.
- If Unknown Sources isn’t available in the Security settings, try searching it in the Privacy settings or Application (Apps) settings.
- Start-up installation with a file browser or through the web browser.
- Samsung device will notify you that the app doesn’t have the approval to install APKs. Hit the available Settings button in that prompt.
- After that, in the next menu, hit the box that allows the app to install APKs.
- Strike the back button to get back to your installation.
- It’s a little more difficult, but the tradeoff is better security because the only app that will help to install third-party APKs is the one you just gave approval to as rejected to the system-wide setting in previous versions of Android.
Thank you for visiting playstoredownloadforpcapp.com, please post your comments below.