Google Play Store for iPhone Download
Google Play Store is where Android device owners go for apps and games, just like the App Store for iOS devices. As Android apps don’t run on iOS, there’s no way to run the full Google Play Store on an iPhone or iPad. But still, you can download Play Store free for iPhone.
In iPhone Follow the steps to download Free Google Play Store
- Tap on the Settings menu of your device and scroll till you reach the Security option.
- Open the Security menu and then look for the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Tap this box so that you are able to allow the installation of apps from other sources.
- Download the latest APK file to access Play Store For iPhone
All the popular Android apps are packaged as APK files and you should download the latest version of the APK file to enjoy the best that the Google Play store has to offer.
Make sure that you use your device to download the latest APK file by searching on the internet through your device.
Always go for the latest APK file and download it only from trusted and genuine sources.
How to Install Google Play
- After the APK file has been downloaded to your device, check out the Notifications option and tap on the downloaded APK file.
- You will get a warning that you are making changes to the system program and all you need to do is to tap on the OK option.
- Next, tap on the Install option to install the downloaded APK file on your device.
- You can tap on the Google Play for iPhone and start browsing the apps once you complete the APK file installation.
You still won’t be able to run the entire Google Play Store on an iPhone. But as we saw, we can definitely enjoy the benefits of the apps available on Google Play Store.
Google does offer Google Play Movies & TV app for iOS, as well as Google Play Music, and Google Play Books. You can install any of these apps to get access to that Google Play content on your iPhone or iPad.
Why get Google Play apps on your iPhone?
Being an iPhone user you may often wonder why use Google Play instead of iTunes. Google Play often has better prices. Many of the movies available on Google play rentals to $1 less than iTunes.
Now that you own Google Play content, you can access it on your iPhone and enjoy the benefits.
- Install Google Play Movies & TVfrom the App Store to watch video content from Google Play on your iPhone.
- To listen to your favorite music on your device install Google Play Music
- Install Google Play Books to read books you’ve purchased through Google Play.
Google Play Store for iPhone offers a convenient way to enjoy movies and TV shows on your iOS device. Google Play’s content often costs less than iTunes and offers a huge selection of movies and TV shows.
Thank you for visiting playstoredownloadforpcapp.com, please post your comments below.